Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can You Let Me Know

Lupe Fiasco - Can You Let Me Know
Featuring: Verbal (M-flo), Sarah Greene

My universe froze
Ain't a situation I chose
But it chose me
When I caught a glimpse
Of a beautiful just posin'
I know that all them rappers be talkin' about hoes and clother
But she ain't that type, ya see
Anyway I'm still froze like Megatron in cryogenic form
I need to get warm
She's my cue, I gotta transform
So I can come through with whatever she won't
She already flossed and glossed charmed like the four seas
Can't imagine what her closet will cost me
Yea, my brain spin with velocity
Thinkin' 'bout ways to get up
Wishing but I can't that I could be the man
So I just stand, wishin' I could ask her.

Can you let me know?
Baby can we get up together?
I like this, I'll treat you better
Don't waste no more time, Baby
Maybe we can go
Baby I'm down to do whatever
I don't really care it dosen't matter
Let's not waste no time
Maybe, let's go.

No comments: