Friday, June 27, 2008

The end, the beginning...

So high school is over. Everyone tries their best to think about all the good times but inevitably, you think about what you regret. The biggest thing I regret about high school is that I was a big pussy. The one thing that didn't allow me to make the best of my time in high school is the fact that I was too scared to take what I want.

I was too scared at races, so I choked all the time. I was too scared to go for wrestling/football, "I'm too small to play so I'll just play hockey cause I can at least skate", I was too scared to take Art 1 as a freshmen cause I mightve gotten a B in an elective and took it senior year instead... surprise surprise.. i shoulda been in art4 by now, I was too scared of what people thought of me, i was too scared of everything and it held me back from being who I am. I try to be loud and confident to hide away my lack of self-confidence.

Here's my chance to be myself and take on life balls out. I quit track, I'm done with high school.

Raw.

No comments: