Saturday, November 1, 2014

If she's a ten and together we're a fifteen, does that make me a 5?

When you're with me and you don't think about it, you're happy. I bring out the best in you. You don't know how but in any situation I can put a smile on your face. When we're together, we are non-stop laughing. You doubt me very often and it surprises you every time I exceed your expectations. It amazes you how well I know you in such little time. When I do something that makes you upset, you try so hard to stay mad me but you can't. Somehow I know what to say and do the right thing then everything is okay. You're thinking that with how well things are going, you're afraid that you'll get sick of me soon. You're not sure if how you feel is real or just the first six months of knowing each other. It's easy to get lost in your emotions. It's hard to slow down how you feel. It's like you're falling, sky diving. you've let go and you try to slow down how fast you fall and you try to change the direction but no matter how hard you try, you can't stop it. It's a scary feeling and you can never be too confident. I can't tell you not to be scared because I'm scared too. As hard as it may be for you to believe, everything I listed is how I feel too. We happen to be falling, we're both a little scared, we both have our doubts, but we're doing it together. We'll never know if what we're doing is right but it's reassuring to know that we're happy. That's what it all comes down to. We're happy together and that's what makes us a 15.

No comments: