Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cross Country








Although I had been pretty disconnected from Cross Country because of track and Payne and all the drama that resides with the team... I must say.. it really made a difference in my life. More than half the friendships I had made from XC, I will take with me for the rest of my life.

This summer when I got the chance to see the familiar faces from my sophomore and junior year in XC, I felt this pressure below my throat and above my chest. I didn't know what this was until I realized it was the feeling of missing something. I miss XC. My favorite part about summer is that everyone from XC is back and I get to see them.. I wish I had done more of that, raincheck next summer.

Sorry Pooja for not listening to you my senior year and staying with XC. Thanks Tim Mok for convincing me to come out my sophomore year. Thanks to everyone else that shared a smile with me... sweaty, wearing ugly purple clothes at the end of a race.

No comments: