Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Last night I went to bed at 1:30am.. hoping to help myself to a better night sleep till 6:30am for my breakfast morning. I ended up tossing and turning.

2am. I decided to crank up the iPod with some cupcake music... cupcake music usually helps me sleep.

2:30am.. "damn its getting late.. what should i do now? hey the window is opened and its still hot." I take off my shirt hoping I get more comfortable.

2:40am.. "im not getting chilly fast enough..."
*opens mini fridge next to bed*
"im a genius"

2:45am... "shit this isn't working either. whatever" *closes fridge*

2:50am.. *One Republic - Apologize ends* "hey i wanna pick the next song"
I reach for my ipod.. its not there! "what the hell.. where did it go??"
Under the bed?? No.
On the bed?? No.
On the floor?? No.
On the fridge?? No.

hmm.... lets follow the wires that connect to my speakers....

"shit."

*opens fridge to a frozen ipod*

1 comment:

chery said...

LOL.
what is cupcake music..