Saturday, September 27, 2008

Two quick short stories.

Last night as I was typing my last blog post, I was kind of scared to sleep so it was late at night. I'm in my room with my two roommates sleeping. I turned off all the lights and was just typing on my computer. Do do do.. "NICK!!!" my fuckin roommate screams his friend back home's name. abruptly. I almost piss myself. I was so scared.

Second story,

I went into my big lecture hall class and I figured itd be too hard to meet people. So I decide, what the hell, its college! I'll just sit next to a super hot girl that I can ask to "study" with me. HAHA. I scan the room to look for someone in the sea full of people. I found this girl, I walk across the room... felt kind of awkward, so I gave some breathing room. I sat a seat away from her. no eye contact. I think to myself.. "excellent" I set it up, in 30 minutes Ill go for the kill. Approximately a minute later... a giant ogre fat boy sits in the "breathing seat". Shit. Cockblock wall. Plan fail.

2 comments:

JudyEll said...

Oh Jason.
I do read your blog! :)
I just don't post on all of them. Haha. I really like the pictures.

The hot girl story was funny in the sense it speaks your voice, but that was mean to call someone fat! :( And an ogre. Only Shrek can be called that. :P

Yeah...people speak when they sleep. Apparently, I did too. Once, I whispered, "It's scary" and another time I yelled, "Let's take a break."

WEIRD.

chau nguyen said...

i see your priorities in college are set up well ahha
1. girls
2. blog
3. study