Thursday, September 18, 2008


While driving home from Cal Berkeley today, I was thinking about how much fun I had there. This trip to Cal was the closure to my summer. I got to go with Alex, Tom, and Austin. I saw everyone I wanted to see there and so much more. I've visited Berkeley a few times before but what made my experience today a lot different was seeing the faces of people from my own grade. My eyes allowed me to believe that this was real, college is really happening.

The talk and hype is leading to something. Kyung, my best buddy, left last night at 4am and I couldn't believe it. I can't just call him and say.. "lets go grab pmt" or go play pool or whatever we usually do. What the hell do I do with myself now? Even crazier, two nights from now... I'll be blogging from UCSC. disbelief..

As I'm driving in my car, I'm a little worried and nervous. I think about all these overwhelming thoughts and don't know how I can handle it. As I'm coming closer and closer to Cupertino, my home, I see a shooting star. A real out of the blue shooting star. I knew it was a sign and in my head, I thought... "I'll be okay."

No comments: